UK Jobs Board
LONG TERM REGULAR ONGOING WORK AND IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Our workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Staffline is recruiting proven individuals to work for our very busy client that have expanded massively in the past years. We require warehouse operatives within their busy Warehouse with previous experience or in a similar role to work at our client based in Birmingham.
For the right candidate there will be temp to perm opportunities.
Pay rates for the role of warehouse loaders are as follows:
For the first 12 weeks:
– Twilight shift (16:30 – 01:30) – £9.00 per hour
– Nights (20:30 – 06:00) – £10.30 per hour
After 12 weeks:
– Twilight shift (16:30 – 01:30) – £10.22 per hour
– Nights (20:30 – 06:00) – £10.66 per hour
You will be required to work on day or night shifts from Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays may be on offer. Full training will be provided with the potential opportunities for career progression.
Your Time at Work
The role will be unloading and loading vehicles all in a safe manner. The role involves a lot of manual handling, all stock is alcohol, barrels and cases. They will be required to move this around the warehouse, picking loads and getting these ready for the drivers for when they arrive back to depot to load the vehicles.
Our Perfect Worker
The ideal candidate will:
– Have previous experience working in a warehouse environment
– Have some previous experience in Pick, Loading and MHE operation
– A keen eye for detail to ensure correct goods are always picked
– Display a good attitude and conduct themselves in a professional manner
– Be reliable, have good timekeeping skills and be prepared to be flexible
– Work to an accurate standard ensuring quality is met
– Be structured and able to work on their own initiative or work as part of a team
Interviews will be held immediately.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn from £9.00 per hour up to £10.66 per hour
– Regular work available
– Opportunities for overtime
– Canteen on site
– Free car parking on site
– PPE provided
– Full training provided
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.