UK Jobs Board
We are a fast-growing mature startup, with new products and ambitious plans that will require use to move from our current flat hierarchy to a more structured approach to building out teams. Now is a great time to join, as more senior roles will start to become available, including a team lead for our products within the next 6 months and potentially other senior roles once we launch our next product. Progression is based entirely on the individual and their ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment, and demonstrating they are the right person for the more senior roles when they become available.
We are looking for a Vue.js and JS developer who is passionate about quality code, great user experience, and increasing their own knowledge and sharing it with others. You would be working with: Vue.js, VueX, Vue Router, SCSS, HTML, Webpack, ES6 and more. What you will be doing:
– Working alongside backend developers to create features for the company's web applications. You will take part in the entire feature lifecycle.
– Following (and contributing) to the best-practices and standards for development on the website
– Debugging applications, monitoring and fixing errors
– Improving legacy code
– Creating reusable code and infrastructure for future use
– Collaborating with the other developers and the testing team, mentoring and training of developers where appropriate.
– Writing documentation where appropriate
– Performing code reviews and providing feedback
– Understanding technical and design requirements for the application
– Staying informed about new technologies
And in terms of growth into more senior positions in the future:
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.