UK Jobs Board
Experienced Vehicle Mechanics are required for a presigious Vehicle Engineering company in the midlands, supporting a range of installation and fittings activities, including conversions.
Duties include but are not limited to the stripping and fitting of all types of commercial vehicles. You will also be tasked with the removal and fitting of seats, panels, roof lining, door cards, interior trim, carpets, switch gear, light clusters and bumpers.
Key Objectives / Accountability
* Removal and re-installation/fitting of seats, panels, roof lining, door cards, interior trim, engine ancillaries, carpets, switch gear light clusters, bumpers.
* Removal and refitting of automotive parts and components.
* Installation of wiring looms and other electrical components – previous electrical experience is a bonus, not a must.
* Complete minor mechanical tasks e.g.: Changing brake fluid.
* Complete documentation on work carried out including job sheets, service sheets
* Prepare, equip, fit and commission all vehicles-both new and used – and strip out the same prior to disposal
* Testing and instillation of free issue equipment
* Carry out all duties with regard to general cleanliness and tidiness and assist in the weekly clean-up of the workshop
* Experience as a Vehicle Mechanic on a range of vehicles
* Vehicle conversions or vehicle build experience would be preferred
* Experience of working in an automotive / engineering environment
* NVQ Level 2 upwards in relevant automotive discipline
* Quality, HS&E compliance and external and internal audit findings
* Full compliance with stated processes and work instructions
* Consistently meet Quality and Build Targets
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.