UK Jobs Board
Part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, Informa Intelligence provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to businesses and professionals, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. We operate within three core industry verticals/sectors: Pharma, Finance & Maritime.
Informa Intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join our Pharma Intelligence team. This is an opportunity to join a strong development team utilising the latest set of progressive technologies, for an expanding global intelligence business as well as investigating new technologies such as AI and ML to enhance the platforms and services that we offer our customers.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean user centred design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
Reporting into the UI/UX Lead Designer, the successful UI/UX Designer will work with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience of the Pharma Group products.
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Proficiency in Adobe XD, or similar visual design and wife-framing tools
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
· Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
· Ability to solve your problems creatively and effectively
· Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
· BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Collaborate with product managers and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and usability to complex design roadblocks
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, site maps etc.
· Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
· Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.