UK Jobs Board
£35,000 – £38,000
Company Van & Fuel Card
A leading contractor within the social housing sector is looking to recruit a Trades Supervisor for a Responsive Maintenance contract local to the Birmingham area. The position is immediately available for the suitable candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
• Domestic & social housing experience.
• Strong multi-trades experience.
• Trade Qualification to NVQ Level 3 and be competent in Joinery, Plumbing, Plastering and Tiling (preferred but not essential)
• Full Driving Licence.
As Trades Supervisor you will be expected to do the following:
• Be responsible for the delivery of the services.
• Assist with the management and supervision of 8-12 Multi-Trade Operatives.
• To provide a right first time quality service to customers, minimising complaints and providing timely responses to queries. To engage with tenant/resident meetings as appropriate.
To be successful for the role of Trades Supervisor:
• Strong multi-trades experience working within the social housing environment.
• Experience and understanding of technical issues within the Repairs and Maintenance sector.
• Experience of working in a building environment and completing repair work to a high standard in occupied homes and void properties.
Benefits of the role as Working Foreman / Supervisor:
• Competitive salary of up to £38,000.
• Fuel Card.
• Profit Share Bonus Scheme.
• 20-day holiday entitlement increasing with service.
• Career development and progression.
• Tool Allowance.
If you are interested in applying for this Trades Supervisor role, please apply now, or email Will Elliott on will @ niyaapeople .co .uk to arrange a time to discuss the role further
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.