UK Jobs Board
* The company makes secure entry systems and are based in Tyseley.
* It is a modern hi tech clean working environment.
* The company is led by a brilliant MD and it is a good place to work.
* This is a secure permanent job where you can progress.
* The reason this job has arisen as the current welder has moved up into the design department.
* The company is by Tyseley railway station and it is one bus from central Birmingham, the X2 or X1.
* You will be TIG and MIg welding however the job invovles fabrications and assembly skills. This makes the job a lot more interesting and varied.
* TIG welding of 1-5 mm stainless fabrication using modular laser cut parts, working from engineering drawings.
* Well-equipped modern workshop.
* 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm with 30 min lunch, standard week 42.5 hours.
* This is a permanent position starting immediately subject to a successful weld test.
* If you feel it is for you please apply.
* You may be considered for other permanent roles
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.