UK Jobs Board
NEW and EXCITING OPPORTUNITY ****
Basic of £18k – £20K per annum + attractive uncapped commission package (estimated £24000 OTE)
Our client is a well-funded, new start-up, Direct Marketing Agency targeting the Education sector looking to recruit two Telesales Executives to work on behalf of our clients who are targeting the Education Sector.
Both clients provide market-leading health & wellbeing solutions and have strong school client bases.
The Telesales Executive role:
* · You will be engaging with key decision-makers which are senior leaders at schools
* · This will involve talking to them to understand their challenges and articulating how your solution can support them in improving the health and well-being of the children at their schools. Your pitch will be supported by a strong client base, case studies, and on-point sales support collateral.
* · You will be provided with access to a database and CRM containing contacts at schools nationally. You will speak to them to discuss the features and benefits of the products and services offered and how they can support their needs.
The ideal Telesales Executive must have:
* · Sales experience
* · Excellent organisational skills
* · Excellent telephone and email manner.
* · Proficient IT and written English skills are essential.
* · Experience of selling services to schools or local authorities would be beneficial although not essential as skilled sales is key to the success of this role. You don't necessarily need any prior experience in the Education sector, although the company does prefer to hire people who have a genuine interest in this sector. Full product training will be provided.
· working with schools: 1 year (preferred)
· sales: 2 years (preferred)
· No weekends
What's in it for you
Working with a brilliant team
Excellent modern working environment
*** DO NOT DELAY – APPLY NOW
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.