UK Jobs Board
Birmingham Telesales Consultant – Direct Sales
Dontwastemoney is a multi-site, multi-client, multi-channel, multi-industry sales agency and we are looking for the best sales talent to join our fast-expanding and well-established outbound sales team in Birmingham. We work with leading companies in energy, telecoms, home security and insurance and employ 400 staff nationwide.
Why work for Dontwastemoney? This isn’t any old office or call centre job. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and that includes looking after our staff as much as we do our clients.
• Our office is located in the scenic St Paul’s Square above the iconic “Jam House”.
• Unrivaled, uncapped, market-leading commissions
• Quick, transparent career progression for high performers regardless of your background. As a company, we pride ourselves on promoting from within.
• Daily, weekly, and quarterly incentives. Here at Dontwastemoney, we are embarking on an exciting expansion and want to offer individuals that want to thrive within a career.
We have a lucrative commission scheme and other incentives in place and can offer career opportunities and progression. We are looking for self-motivated, outgoing sales advisers who are enthusiastic with a passion to make money/commission. An individual who is resilient and eager to succeed. As a Telesales Agent at Dontwastemoney, you will make outbound calls to energy consumers and use your effective questioning skills to identify customer's needs and provide a suitable energy solution.
The key role responsibilities will include:
• Outbound cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections
• Manage own workload/callbacks via KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• Able to work independently, self-starter, ambitious with an ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to prioritise workload
• Able to work as part of a team
• Strong verbal and written skills of negotiation
Competitive salary and Benefits:
• Uncapped commission structure – £27.5k OTE
• Most new agents make commissions in their first month
• Commissions are paid weekly, at the end of that week
• Full training & development and continued support including extensive 1 to 1 coaching as well as group sessions
• Working hours 10.30 am-7 pm Monday to Thursday, 9 am-5 pm Friday
• Daily, weekly and quarterly incentives
• Huge scope for career advancement
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Refer a friend scheme
For more information or to apply immediately please call Amber on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.