UK Jobs Board
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Steelwork Draughtsman with experience using Tekla cad software to join successful and growing steelwork engineering business based in the Coventry region.
A very competitive salary, paid overtime and a friendly & supportive working environment. Potential to work at home part week – dependant upon distance to office etc. All applications considered for part home / work considered.
Tekla Draughtsman/Detailers with experience working on structural steelwork and or architectural metalwork sought.
Draughtsman duties include:
* Use Tekla CAD software to create 3D models of steelwork projects.
* Produce all material call off, fabrication and erection drawings etc from the 3D model.
* Liaise internally and externally as required with reference to RFIs/TQs etc.
* Work to agreed deadlines/issue dates.
* Work within a team or manage your own project.
* Detailing as the main work, plus occasional checking of colleagues work.
Excellent opportunity to join a well established steelwork contractor with good career prospects.
This is a full time permanent PAYE position and open only to candidates who are currently eligible to work in the UK. Candidates requiring a work permit / visa / sponsorship will not be considered.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.