UK Jobs Board
Technical Managers – we have a role that will get your juices flowing! We are proud to be partnering with a consumable beverage manufacture that can offer you a FRUITFUL career. The role is challenging but fun and no two days are the same, you will be working with suppliers of all different sizes.
What you get: 28 days (incl. bank holidays), standard pension, on-site parking, free tea and coffee, company phone.
Technical Manager – your duties include:
* Act upon legislation and guidelines to ensure all manufacturing is conducted legally.
* Maintain QMS and HACCP as team lead.
* Ensure compliance with BRC Global standards and customer standards.
* Be an active part of the team, creating product and processes
* Understand and be able to cope with the job demands as the fruit changes seasonally.
What do we need you to bring to the role?:
* Experienced as a Technical Manager within food or drink manufacturing
* Experience with HACCP, BRC and customer audits
* HACCP and Food safety levels minimum 2 (3 is desired)
* Experience in food safety auditing (qualification desired)
* Own transport (due to location.)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday permanent day shift
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.