UK Jobs Board
Team Administrator – Stratford
Reporting to the Residential Senior Construction Manager your main objective will be to administer Fieldview (QA/QC, Safety, Project Delivery & Handover software) and provide administration support to the Residential Construction team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintaining Fieldview – the QA/QC, Safety, Project Delivery & Handover system and all other document control systems that form a part of the delivery process and procedures.
* Recording the receipt of information from other departments.
* Managing the registration of all associated documentation (Incoming I Outgoing) into the Electronic Data Management Systems (EDMS)
* Preparing, managing and disseminating the documentation process and associated work instructions (Review I Approval cycles, Transmittals & Distribution).
* Use of technical knowledge to provide solutions to documentation requirements.
* Train all internal and external users in using EDMS systems and providing general training in the procedures and processes.
* Providing support to all EDMS users, to resolve any Fieldview issues that may arise.
* Single point of contact for issues relating to EDMS systems.
* Creating electronic templates within the EDMS
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
* Proven experience working in a relevant position
* Previous experience working in a busy site / project office environment
* Advanced IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and experience in EDMS.
* Very strong organisational aptitude with the ability to multi-task and prioritise across a range of projects
* Knowledge of Information management systems and philosophies, project information flow and procedures
* Experience of Adobe Packages
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Andy Winkett at Edge Careers