UK Jobs Board
Talent acquisition role for amazon
Location: Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham, Birmingham, B37 7HQ, UK – England
Contract: Temp to perm
Pay: £11-£12 per hour
Start date: Immediately
Work hours: 8am-9pm (8 hours a day)
– collaborate with Hiring Managers and Recruiters globally to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. This includes identification and thorough mapping of competitor organizations.
– identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
– assess and qualify candidates against Amazon's Leadership Principles and build talent pools for future hiring of critical profiles
– scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business across UK.
– Impact and drive initiatives for wider Talent Acquisition and AWS business to help accelerate the companies growth targets
For more information please feel free to contact me.
Email: (url removed)
Number:(phone number removed)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.