UK Jobs Board
Pay: up to £9.50/hr
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm Mon – Fri
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Surface Grinder to join a well-known automotive company in the Birmingham area on a day shift. This is a challenging and varied role in which training is offered to further develop skills in an engineering environment.
The role of a Surface Grinder is a full-time, permanent position.
As a Surface Grinder your duties will include:
* Working within a busy Industrial / Production environment
* Operating Surface Grinder in the manufacturing process of automotive parts
* Operating of a guillotine to cut sheet metal to size
* Enrolling on a training scheme to develop skills on a variety of machinery
* Working as part of a close team and have the initiative to work on your own accord
* Ensuring customer daily KPI'S are met.
* Reading engineering drawings.
As a Surface Grinder you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience of working in an Industrial/ or like environment
* Experience with Surface Grinders with sheet metal
* Able to read basic drawings
* Strong maths skills
* Ambitious to develop skills within this sector
* Flexible with undertaking training and using a variety of machinery
Please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact Stewart at our Birmingham office
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.