UK Jobs Board
Position: Support Worker (NVQ 2 / 3)
Salary: £10ph – £11ph
Hours: Early shifts, Long days, Evenings, Nights – Full Time / Part Time
Ten90 Recruitment are now recruiting for an experienced support worker who has a NVQ (or equivalent) Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care to help maintain high standards of care.
We have positions available as support works at residential services across Brighton and Worthing, supporting elderly and dementia clients.
If you have a NVQ Level 2 or above in Health & Social Care, then look no further!
* Being able to work in different environments
* Consistent shifts if you’re flexible on hours
* Long days or shorter shifts available
* Competitive pay rates
* Previous experience in a healthcare setting is Essential as you will be looking after vulnerable individuals
* NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care is a MUST!
* Candidates must have a valid DBS certificate on the update service (registered online) or you must be able to do a new DBS with Ten90.
*Successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone
*Please note that candidates are responsible for the cost of their own DBS Certificate
We have numerous positions available for immediate start. Apply now for immediate consideration
As one of the UK's leading Social Care recruiters, Ten90 Recruitment specialise in all areas of Social Care Recruitment including Social Workers, Care Assistants, Social Worker Assistants, Community Support Workers, Outreach Workers & Day Centre Officers.
For the latest "Support Worker" opportunities please visit our website for exclusive “Support Worker” Opportunities across all locations and at every level
Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV