UK Jobs Board
Pin-Point Health and Social Care are looking for a dedicated Support Worker who has a passion for care to join our growing team.
As a Support Worker with Pin-Point, you will work within supported living settings and services either as a team or lone working, providing day to day support to service users whilst promoting choice and dignity.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for –
* Providing support and encouragement to service users in all areas of daily living
* Ensuring the respect, dignity, and rights to privacy as much as possible
* Work as part of a team alongside staff at each service (some services require lone working)
* Required to administer medication when required
Our care team, care for the most vulnerable in our community, in return for their hard work we offer –
* Online access to your rota
* Weekly Pay
* Paid annual leave (pro rata)
* Complete flexibility around your other commitments
* 24/7 on call support
* MAPA training certificate
* Confident in administering medication
* Able to lone work
Pin-Point Health and Social Care is a Health and Social Care recruitment agency based in Birmingham and we specialise in recruiting Nurses, Care Assistants, Support Workers and Senior Carers within nursing, residential and supported living services, throughout Staffordshire and the Midlands. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring our Birmingham office today for an informal chat
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.