UK Jobs Board
Vocacio are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to join a first tier automotive manufacturing company in near Walsall.
Vocacio are a video first recruitment company. As part of our process we have captured video with the the new MD (10 weeks) discussing the challenges faced & his vision for the role and the wider business. To review this, please apply or call the office.
Our client is a well established business but is not operating at its full potential. We are at the beginning of a transition process aimed at improving performance, delivery & profitability coupled with ambitious growth plans.
We are seeking a proven Supply Chain Manager with determination to drive change through an established team & business.
The successful Supply Chain Manager would have the following responsibilities:
* Create the end-to-end supply chain vision that delivers exceptional operational and financial performance.
* Management & Development of a team of 12
* Develop sourcing and negotiation strategies that support business objectives, achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers and drive continual cost reduction efforts.
* Work with internal stakeholders (operations, finance, sales/ marketing, engineering etc) to ensure total customer satisfaction. Proactively communicate and elevate potential interruptions of materials, product, or services due to supplier, quality or compliance issues that affect supply.
* Continuously analyse existing purchasing processes, policies, and procedures for performance and propose improvements. Monitor ongoing compliance of existing policies and procedures.
* Overall responsibility for accuracy and maintenance of materials and pricing data set within ERP system.
* Responsible to direct inventory management functions such as slow-moving inventory, obsolete inventory, inventory turns, cycle counts and assist with periodic physical inventory process.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will be given real autonomy from a forward thinking and ambitious managing director to really make the function your own.
We are seeking a passionate individual who wants to be integral piece of a developing, motivated and close knit management team.
Automotive experience is a must.
The successful Supply Chain Manager can expect a starting salary of £60k + Fully Expensed Company car.
If this position is of interest and you would like to review the video captured with the client, please apply or feel free to call the office.
Vocacio are operating as an equal opportunities recruitment agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.