UK Jobs Board
Stock Investment Manager required for a provider of affordable housing in south Birmingham, on an initial interim basis with the potential to go permanent. Inside IR35
As the Stock Investment Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic direction and operational performance for stock investment across the group, as well as delivering capital works programmes.
The Stock Investment Manager will hold a pivotal position in the senior management team, advising on the strategic direction to board level.
• Ensure an accurate and comprehensive database to inform the asset management strategy and associated annual programmes
• Assist the Head of Asset Management in policy development and implementation of the Asset Management strategy, that informs the future reinvestment decisions of the organisation
• To deliver a superior capital works programme, including but not limited to cyclical maintenance, planned improvements, DFG works, electrical and heating improvements
• Identify and develop additional funding streams to ensure the continued growth of asset management
What you need:
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Degree level education
• Experience of developing an asset management strategy
• Understanding of the operational and strategic issues related to asset management
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation frameworks and key issues in the sector, including the regulatory and statutory framework within social housing
To register you interest or to receive more details, click apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.