UK Jobs Board
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted rated Outstanding" primary school based in Stirchley, South Birmingham. They have a fixed term 12-month contract starting in September to support 1:1 with a pupil in Year 1. This pupil has extreme Speech and Language delay and so the school are looking for an experienced practitioner to come and provide 1:1 support to this pupil.
You will need to have previous experience with Speech and Language delay, prior experience with Phonics and ideally experience in KS1. The school are looking or someone who is patient, nurturing as well as compassionate to jon there KS1 team and provide the support needed.
This single form entry Primary School is a learning community; they believe that both adults and children learn new things every day. They maintain that learning should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone. They aim to open hearts and minds to opportunities without limits, and to prepare their pupils for the next stage in their education and a balanced life as confident and active citizens.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.