UK Jobs Board
This is an exciting time for our client who are launching two new fashion brands in 2021 with the aim of becoming a leading fashion retailer. Having historically supplied clothes to a major retailing group they are now in a unique position to utilise their factories in London and Turkey to manufacturer their designs, taking advantage of their ability to turn around new trends from inception to the marketplace in an instant.
As Social Media Manager your role will be to create and implement the social media strategy as well as content creation and scheduling. This would include launching competitions and campaigns and liaising with influencers.
* Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
* Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
* Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
* Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
* Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
* Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
* Manage and facilitate social media engagement with followers by responding to social media posts, comments and messages
* Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
* Analyse competitor activity
* Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
* Manage a budget for social media activities
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
Previous experience as a SMM / Content Creator for other fashion brands is essential. You must have a strong understanding of the taste level of the brand and be passionate and constantly following other competitor brands social accounts. We are looking for someone with experience independently managing other fashion brands social media pages. Enthusiasm for the fashion industry is essential
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.