UK Jobs Board
We have an amazing opportunity for a Social Media & Email Marketing Executive for a rapidly growing and exciting Tech Startup based in West London. (Office based near Fulham).
The role requires a self-motivated individual with prior experience in being responsible for managing and developing social media and email marketing campaigns.
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and scheduling and marketing content across all social platforms to increase followers, likes, creating conversations, and ultimately increasing sales.
You will have a good understanding of where, when, and how to schedule, brief, and publish content and work with the senior leadership team to develop social media plans which are effective/engaging.
In addition, you will lead on all email marketing and will be experienced in using Mailchimp / Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar systems to brief, schedule, and manage email campaigns.
– Manage email marketing campaigns, segmenting CRM, and customer database.
– With keen attention to detail – Copywrite emails and social media campaigns.
– Undertake A/B testing to continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies.
– Execute the company voice on social media, responding and escalating as necessary on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube amongst others and staying engaged in the conversation.
– Assist in the execution of new initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all of our platforms, starting with email and organic social with a view to increasing paid social.
– Build relationships with external brands and generate leads for prizes to give away across social media platforms to widen the audience base
If you are a self-motivated marketer who is able to use your own initiative, with strong attention to detail and a passion for marketing, then we would like to hear from you.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.