UK Jobs Board
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media and Digital Content Executive to join the AIS Marketing team based in Solihull. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience. We host a number of events throughout the year and therefore we require someone who is flexible and adaptable to the business requirements.
AIS is the largest non–food buying group of its kind in the UK, with a membership of 300 independent department stores and specialist retailers. The business is now entering an exciting time of change, with a new Managing Director at the helm and a transformational agenda to bring a more commercial and customer-focused approach to this well-established and successful membership organisation.
As our Social Media and Digital Content Executive, you will oversee all company social media accounts, effectively and efficiently developing and deploying engaging content across multiple social media and digital platforms to build brand engagement and maximise return for INDX Fashion and Home trade shows, Cranmore Park and AIS corporate.
Key responsibilities of our Social Media and Digital Content Executive:
– Generating social media and digital marketing content for AIS events, trade shows and AIS brands, for use across multiple digital platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant digital channels such as email
– Designing and implementing various campaign elements and content such as blog posts, Instagram stories, video, engaging images and email campaigns
– Ensuring that all social media and digital content is relevant, in a consistent tone of voice and resonates with the target audiences
– Liaising with the Marketing, Merchandise and Events teams to develop and executing well written and accurate copy and engaging content for multiple purposes that resonates with our audiences
– Responding and engaging with audiences and providing opportunities to engage with key industry influencers and encouraging follower engagement
– Collaborating with the merchandise and events and marketing teams to ensure brand and message consistency
– Assisting in the creation and maintenance of content calendars and schedules for each platform to maximise the relevance of storytelling to drive engagement, reach and followers
– Liaising with Digital Marketing agency and working with the Digital Marketing Communications & Engagement manager to roll out strategies for targeted and cost-effective paid social media campaigns and digital PR initiatives to extend reach
– Measuring and reporting on the performance and effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other monitoring and research tools for social media
– Utilising automation tools such as Hootsuite to manage content scheduling and deployment
– Proactively researching the latest developments in social media/digital copywriting and keeping up to date with emerging technologies and working on new digital marketing avenues
– Maintaining good documentation management
– Undertaking any other duties as may, from time to time, be required by the Company
What we’re looking for in our Social Media and Digital Content Executive:
– Passion for social media and digital marketing, including knowledge of the latest technology
– Competency using and understanding a range of social media platforms is essential and an understanding of paid automation tools such as Hootsuite
– Understanding and use of email platforms such as Mailchimp advantageous
– Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company
– Skilled in writing engaging copy with strengths in grammar, punctuation and spelling
– Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
– Analytical and confident with numbers
– A solid understanding of SEO and relevance on content creation
– Ability to investigate and propose new solutions and systems to support the department
– Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continuously improve
– Ability to get things done and improvise as required with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become the Social Media and Digital Content Executive at AIS then please click ‘ apply ’ today! We’d love to hear from you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.