UK Jobs Board
Site Engineer to work with a well known main contractor on a high-rise £80mproject in Coventry, 12-15 months' work on this project.
Site Engineer with 3-4 years' experience in substantial High Rise, Piling, Deep Basements, Reinforcement and RC works. Working with an experienced PM you will be co-ordinating the engineering aspects of the project.
Site Engineer ideal requirements.
· Degree qualified Civil Engineer
· Substantial high rise
· (SMSTS), CSCS qualified
· 3-4 years relevant experience with reputable contractor
· AutoCAD and IT literate
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Pro-active attitude to HSE
· Experience in setting out with robotic and non-robotic equipment
· Ability to be pro-active
· Someone prepared to work
Please get in touch to discuss this project further
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.