UK Jobs Board
An established and stable manufacturing business which has exceeded expectations over the last two years and remained stable through the challenging times that Covid brought is seeking to recruit two Service installation Engineers due to continued growth.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Birmingham area and happy to work from home covering the whole of the UK but where possible kept regional.
The Service & Installation Engineer Role:
– Working as part of a larger service team the Service Engineer will work a combination role between machinery installation, commissioning and servicing.
– Attend head office and manufacturing site to understand the machinery build that you will be involved in installing at customer location.
– Inspect and write reports of customers machinery status using you company laptop. This report will later be submitted to the client for review and possible service contract work award.
– Service and reactive maintenance work at customer location on complex special purpose machinery covering both Electrical and Mechanical elements of the machinery.
– Take part in FAT at the factory with the customer in attendance.
The Successful Service & Installation Engineer:
– You should have experience previously working within a similar special purpose machinery maintenance or service environment.
– The Service & Installation Engineer will be qualified electrically, ideally to City & Guilds level 3, have completed an Electrical ONC or a full apprenticeship.
– Happy travelling as part of your role and in possession of a valid UK Driving licence.
– Confident with PLC I/O Faultfinding as a minimum but ideally able to make basic code modifications where required, with support from a factory based controls Engineer if required.
25 days holiday + Bank hols
Paid from home
Over time – Flat rate during the week / Time and 3/4 during the weekend.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply immediately
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.