Penguin Recruitment are supporting an independent planning consultancy based in Cardiff with the expansion of their existing team with the appointment of a Senior Town Planner.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate an up to date working knowledge of the planning system and hold a minimum of 3 years Town Planning experience within the private or public sector. Reporting to the Planning Director you will work alongside a strong and experienced existing planning team in Cardiff and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects across South Wales.
– Educated to Masters grade in Town Planning or associated subject
– MRTPI Qualified or close to achieving this
– Hold a full UK driving licence
– Hold a minimum of 3 years recent Town planning experience
– Hold an excellent understanding of the planning system and have the ability to undertake all planning related tasks assigned to you sufficiently.
The role will offer you an excellent platform for career progression with a well established planning consultancy. In addition you will receive a competitive starting salary in relation to your technical background and experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to (url removed) or alternatively call Lee Rimell on (phone number removed) to discuss this role or further Town Planning opportunities in greater detail