UK Jobs Board
An award-winning contractor are looking to add to their commercial team in London. The business is a leading name within RC Frames & Groundworks but they now provide a range of construction services. With over 25 years in the game, they have developed a great repeat client base of blue-chip organisations which they deliver projects between £5m – £50m with a strong order book of £130m+ for the year ahead – there’s no sign of the growth slowing down anytime soon!
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role:
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be leading major RC Frame and Groundworks projects as the number one with the support of Assistant / QS. With a large portfolio of live projects in London this role will be site based on a central London site.
This is an opening for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who is capable of stepping up to Commercial Manager in the short to medium term future.
Criteria for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Minimum 7 years’ experience post-graduation
* Must have experience delivering large RC Frame and Groundworks packages
* Specialist / subcontractor background is preferred
* The Senior Quantity Surveyor will have experience tender stage through to handover ideally
* Strong IT literacy, organisation and repotting skills are essential
* Prior experience managing packages of £20m+ as the No.1 Quantity Surveyor
* The Senior QS will have experience managing more junior team members
* The ability to liaise with senior level stakeholders and manage client relationships
What’s on offer for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
* £75,000 – £85,000
* Competitive benefits package
* Clear progression route to Commercial Manager
* Autonomy to manage your own diary / projects
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.