UK Jobs Board
Within our midlands region our infrastructure team has strong positions in Highways, Utilities, Rail and Defence. Our people have the opportunity to move between sectors, building their experience across a broad range of major projects and programmes.
We are currently seeking applications from security cleared Senior Project Managers interested in working in the Defence Sector.
* Influence and support client project delivery through appropriate planning, monitoring and controlling
* Interact with the project team to define and interrogate scope of work
* Champion the appropriate programme and project delivery strategies to secure a successful business outcome
* Definition of programmes and projects ensuring alignment with client business needs and context
* Promote and foster positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan; prepare and mange any remedial actions required
* Ensure appropriate services to the project are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls, commercial and financial support functions
* Prepare Business Cases and obtain approvals
* Carry out Gateway reviews
* Maintain timely and effective change management processes and procedures
* Prepare regular and clear status reports, dashboards and the like
* Prepare and manage the project plans
* Monitor and advise on status of project KPIs
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.