UK Jobs Board
Our client are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who will focus on the design of Gauges, Fixtures and Systems. working alongside Software and Electrical Engineers and Technicians on a daily basis as projects are taken from the initial concept through to testing and then delivery.
This will encompass all activities throughout the design process including:
* Understanding and interpreting customer requirements
* The invention of novel ideas (concepts) to meet customer requirements
* Critical appraisal of yours and others designs within the design team to ensure robustness of design
* 3D modelling of concepts
* 3D modelling of detailed designs for manufacture
* 2D draughting of manufacturing drawings
* Support of technicians in the assembly and testing of your designs
* You'll hold an HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
* Ideally Have more than 10 years experience using a 3D CAD package
* Have a good knowledge of many different materials and manufacturing processes
* An aptitude for problem solving and the ability to develop solutions for complex problems
* Experience of industry standard drafting practices and principles
* Effective communicator at both a technical and project level to all stakeholders
Commutable from Nuneaton, Rugby, Leaminton Spa, Kenilworth, Solihull
Machinery background would be ideal for this role!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.