UK Jobs Board
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Highly Competitive Salary + Holiday (Increasing With Service) + Generous Contributory Pension Scheme + Health Care
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer sought for a world leader in special purpose machinery design. In a cradle to grave environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable company who offer a varied and challenging role.
The role will be suited Senior Mechanical Design Engineers from mechanical machinery design backgrounds with conceptual design to final product delivery experience. You will be using AutoDesk Inventor and vault although any 3D design package background will be considered as transferable training will be provided.
The role will involve some client contact and liaison with internal teams, however, this will be a 95% office based CAD station focused role. The company’s clients are a real mix from small to medium size enterprises all the way up to world leaders. You will be spending most of your time working on new niche/bespoke designs.
The company employ around 5000 employees over 80 countries and are leading the way in terms of innovation and design of the specialist range of machinery they provide.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
* An experienced senior mechanical design engineer from a concept to completion machinery development background
* Strong experience on Autodesk Inventor or similar 3D design packages.
* Any experience with machine tool design and integration will be advantageous but not essential
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer role:
* Using AutoDesk Inventor/3D CAD Packages
* 95% office based
* Designing varied bespoke/niche designs
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.