UK Jobs Board
Senior Marketing Executive/Manager Cybersecurity London with remote working.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Marketing professional who can make CQC front-of-mind when customers think about quantum-related security solutions. You will be solely responsible for marketing activities across the cybersecurity team.
You must have direct experience in defining and running marketing campaigns to raise awareness of new products. You will use this background to design and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for our cyber products.
A background in cybersecurity is critical so that you have an understanding of how to market to customers in this sector.
* Developing a comprehensive, data-driven marketing plan for all cyber products
* Remaining aware of the market trends and behaviours of competitors
* Assisting with social media content and the development of a social strategy
* Managing event attendance, contributing to trade shows.
* Planning thought leadership activities (blogging, webinars, interviews, etc.)
* Creating attention-grabbing collateral and press releases
* Demonstrable experience of marketing new products into the cybersecurity sector
* Motivated and self-managing
* Fantastic written communication skills. We need compelling, punchy copy
* Prior experience of managing a marketing budget
What is in it for you?
Working alongside a highly talented team, with leading names in the quantum computing industry. We offer a highly competitive package including equity participation, 28 day’s paid annual leave, a workplace pension and a positive approach to flexible working.
Founded in 2014, CQC operates at the very core of quantum computing and is backed by some of the world’s leading partners with strong domain expertise including IBM, Honeywell and JSR Corp. Our core focus is in quantum software and enterprise applications in the area of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, and quantum encryption. With over 130 professionals, CQC has a strong and unique scientific grounding in terms of its core team with over 80 scientists, of which over 60 are Ph.D. holders. CQC has a “Science Led; Enterprise Driven” approach and built a tier one ecosystem of customers, investors, and partners including IBM, Honeywell, JSR Corp, Total, Nippon Steel, and many other Fortune 500 companies.
Please note that employment at CQC is subject to successfully passing our pre-employment screening checks
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.