UK Jobs Board
Senior Front End Developer (React.js)
Senior Front End Developer with strong React.js skills is required for client who are located in London to work remotely on exciting projects.
Senior Front End Developer duties;
* You will contribute to architecture and system level decisions.
* Turn beautifully designed specifications into reality.
* Collaborate with product and design teams during prototyping and implementation.
* Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
* 6+ years of front end application development experience.
* Minimum of 2 years experience developing single page applications.
* Extensive experience with HTML, CSS and best practices, along with knowledge of modern front-end styling techniques (CSS Modules, Styled Components, etc).
* Deep understanding of Web technologies especially as related to browser rendering and networking.
* Experience with React.js component life cycles, rendering model, and integrating with foreign libraries.
* Experience with popular frameworks of managing React.js state and effects (such as Flux or Redux)
* Familiarity with concurrency and State Management patterns. Exposure in one or more of the following: Elm Architecture, Reactive Streams, CSP, Actor Model, FRP.
* An aptitude to deliver reliably without supervision and experience mentoring junior employees.
* Experience with articulating technical problems succinctly and clearly.
* The confidence to make decisions and take action autonomously.
Please apply by responding to the link attached with an up to date CV
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.