UK Jobs Board
An exclusive opportunity has arisen at an incredible medical communications agency. This opportunity is for an experienced Editorial Director who wants to take a step up in their career, and help forge the direction of a growing, buzzy, ambitious team.
Editorial Director Role
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of driving traffic growth across multiple channels, and will understand the medical publishing world and be able to work closely with the senior team to execute the company’s vision. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, organised, adept at prioritising tasks, and able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to their department.
Senior Editorial Director Requirements:
– 15+ years’ experience in publishing (healthcare and/or pharma experience highly desirable, but not essential)
– Proven experience in developing and maintaining best-in-class content strategies
– Able to ensure all content meets the relevant industry practice and compliance rules
– Experience of directing a large team of cross-platform content creators, writers, editors, and video producers
– Ability to keep abreast of editorial and scientific advances and sharing this knowledge with teams
– Able to show a string understanding of the media landscape and knowledge of digital developments amongst competitors
– Strong communications skills to convey and adapt strategy to the wider team
If this opportunity could potentially be of interest, please do get in touch
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.