UK Jobs Board
The role requires both outstanding retouching capability and consultation / project management from brief to delivery. Working directly with the agency creative teams, project managers and the chosen photographer, in addition to producing high quality retouching to get the best possible result based on the brief, you will be expected to provide advice and support from how to best realise the creative concept through to active participation in PPMs and attendance on shoots if required.
Client service and administration
* Actively strive to deliver excellence on all projects and ensure that client objectives are met
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactively develop, build and maintain excellent client relationships
* Time management, budgetary control and expectation management of creative retouching projects
* Use administrative tools such as estimates, project schedules email correspondence etc. so as to ensure good client service and provide a record of client service
Team / operations
* Contribute to ongoing internal operational reviews of the service provided to clients, identify and suggest improvements to process
* Prioritise effectively under pressure and act as a point of contact for escalation for client/agency and internal teams, resolving problems quickly
* Oversee and support freelance resource when required
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.