UK Jobs Board
CERT Solutions are looking for an experienced and highly motivated SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school based in Dudley.
It is an ideal role for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant that has previously supported pupils with a range of learning disabilities and needs.
* You will be supporting a busy classroom environment so you need to be able to think fast.
* You must be active and proactive when engaging with the students.
* You must have time management skills and be able to stay focused under pressure.
* Experience working with people with a variety of special needs and learning difficulties
* Positive Behaviour Management
* Previous experience in SEND environments, Qualified Teaching Assistant Status (Level 3 Teaching Assistant, SEN TA, SEN Teaching Assistant)
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undergo one.
This position has the chance to go permanent for the right person.
For more information, please call Paul Graham at CERT Solutions on (phone number removed) or apply online today.
What CERT Solutions can offer you:
* A dedicated consultant
* A trustworthy supply agency
* Great rates of pay
* Transparency and honesty
* Your ideal role
* A full time role
* Long term work
* Permanent roles if preferred
What we stand for as a supply teaching agency:
‘CERT Solutions is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and be successful against a range of other recruitment checks
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.