UK Jobs Board
PK Education are recruiting for a 121 SEMH Learning Support Assistant to work with pupils in an Alternative Provision in Birmingham, starting ASAP. Students at the school have a range of needs including; SEMH, challenging behaviour, Autism, and Complex Needs. Experience supporting children and Young People with SEMH in an educational setting would be beneficial, but is not essential for this role.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately and commit to a full time, ongoing, long-term basis.
The successful applicant will:
• Have experience supporting children with SEMH Conditions in a Special School, Alternative Provision or similar setting
• Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with PK education, we offer regular CPD
• Possess strong behaviour management skills
• Be confident in effectively managing groups of young people
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £70 – 80 per day, which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with your CV and interview advice
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.