UK Jobs Board
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
We are a market leader in the field of high-performance building envelope solutions, which ensure lifetime carbon and resource savings. We have gained this position through a creative and solutions driven mindset, which continues to drive our innovation agenda today. We believe the future of our industry lies in new technologies that transform the way we design and build. This includes our products but also how we interact with our customers at every touchpoint.
We are now looking to recruit a Security Guard on a permanent basis, based in Pembridge. You must be willing to work a 12 hour shift pattern: 05:45 – 18:00 and 17:45 – 06:00 inclusive of a 15-minute paid handover period. You will also be required to work additional hours to cover holiday periods, absence and training which equates to an extra 20+ days per year. You must be able to work as part of a team and be able to work alone.
Tasks and Responsibilities as our Security Guard will include:
– Ensure that site security tasks and objectives are undertaken in a timely and effective manner to ensure that the business is not placed at risk by the actions of others
– Conducting regular audits to ensure compliance
– Ensuring all security systems are maintained and operational at all times
– Supervising deliveries and issuing stores
– Maintaining security logs
– Monitoring CCTV and carrying out patrols
– Other duties commensurate to the post
Our ideal Security Guard will have:
– It is essential that you hold a current SIA license
– Manned guarding or door supervisor experience
– A CCTV license and First Aid certificate would be advantageous but are not essential
– Security experience
– Knowledge of alarm systems and procedures
– Guarding of large industrial sites
Benefits as our Security Guard will include:
– Pension scheme
– Income protection
– Life assurance
– Free parking
Do you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, click apply now to be considered as our Security Guard
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.