UK Jobs Board
Careland Healthcare Services is looking for seasonal Influenza Flu- iummunisation nurse to join the team for flu vaccination campaign. We work with private healthcare providers to provide Flu- immunisations to corporate clients in offices or corporate settings.
This role starts from late September to December with a flexible schedule.
* The post holder will promote and support health and wellbeing of corporate clients, in order that each employee is able to maximise their full health potential through influenza.
* The post holder will be competent to assist with the delivery of the seasonal influenza immunisation programme.
The Seasonal influenza immunisation nurse is responsible for: –
* Supporting and facilitating seasonal influenza immunisation activity.
* Delivery of a safe immunisation service.
* Communicate effectively with Corporate Influenza Programme Co-ordinator in order to work effectively and efficiently.
This post includes: –
* Ensuring that all relevant organisational and national guidance and policy documents relating to quality of immunisation services are translated into practice.
* The provision of advice regarding the immunisation to individuals.
* Report to immunisation lead any appropriate management issues which arise regarding contract compliance, service delivery and client safety.
Main duties and responsibilities of seasonal influenza immunisation nurse:
* To understand the relevant Patient Group Direction, the relevant chapter in the Immunisation Green Book (D.O.H.) and understand storage and carriage instructions for immunisations.
* To ensure the care delivered is safe and effective.
* To work as part of a team and independently as necessary and applicable.
* To observe infection control procedures.
* Identify risks/clinical incidents following policy and informing line manager.
Person specification of seasonal influenza immunisation nurse.
* Experience of working in a community or corporate setting.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Experience of immunisations and medicines management.
Seasonal Influenza immunisation nurse must:
* Be able to administering injections S/C or IM injections.
* Have a valid NMC registration
* Ensure that all statutory & mandatory training is kept up to date. This includes CPR or BLS, Anaphylaxis and PHE seasonal influenza immunisation training.- Training provided.
* You will in return, receive excellent rates of pay plus travel time and all travel expenses paid.
Careland healthcare services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.