UK Jobs Board
Do you live and breathe the electrical wholesale sector? We're looking for a high calibre Senior Sales Manager / Sales Director to take ownership and develop our established wholesale channel. You'll get all the tools, support and autonomy to help you succeed, you just need to apply…
BASIC SALARY: Competitive Basic
· Uncapped Bonus
· Generous Car / Car Allowance
· 25 Days Holiday
· Health Cover
LOCATION: This is a home based position covering the UK, so you could live in any of the following locations: Oxford, Gloucester, Bristol, Birmingham, Stafford, Bolton, Huddersfield, Leeds, Doncaster, Nottingham, Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton,Bedford, Luton, St. Albans, Slough, Newbury.
You MUST have a proven track record of selling to the electrical wholesale and Buying Group market or electrical and electronic distribution sectors at a senior level. If you do, here's what you can expect…
· The support and backing of one of the UK's fastest growing, independent, Manufacturers of Electrical Connectors and Enclosures.
· The opportunity to capitalize on your market knowledge and existing relationships to create a multi-million pound, sales business.
· A genuine pathway to a seat at the Top Table of a successful c£10 million organisation.
You already know the UK and Global electrical wholesale or electronic distributor market. Your challenge is to take ownership of creating our sales strategy; lead the client engagement and to influence the buying process, to build relationships that flourish.
It's a huge opportunity and requires a consummate professional with a proven track record of delivering revenues from multi-million pound accounts, including the likes of:
· Wholesalers such as: CEF, Edmondson, Rexel, etc.
· Distributors such as: RS Components, Farnell, Rapid, etc.
· Buying Groups such as: MIDA / AIEW / ANEW / IBAs, and so on.
Given the future career prospects you'll need to be on top of your game, so, addition to already having significant experience in either the electrical wholesale or electronic distributor channel's you'll also need to:
· Collaborate with Senior Leadership Teams to create and deliver truly engaging commercial strategies.
· Drive brand exposure, making sure our business is on the lips of everyone in the industry.
· Keep one step ahead of the competition and have your finger on the pulse of the up and coming market trends.
It hopefully goes without saying, that you love to work autonomously and that you'll thrive in an entrepreneurial and agile environment, but above all, you'll be a great relationship builder and someone who can really put themselves (and us) on the map.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: LH16384, Wallace Hind Selection
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.