UK Jobs Board
KT Media Recruitment are recruiting for a Sales Development Representative for a leading Legal Practice Management Software company based in Twickenham. This is a fantastic company offering the successful candidate full training and support with an outstanding working environment and package.
The Sales Development Representatives role will involve the following:
* Telesales position booking demonstrations of the IT software with senior members of legal companies on behalf of the consultants. There will be realistic sales targets in place for this position which will need to be achieved.
The Sales Development Representative must have the following:
* Ideally 1-3 years of outbound lead generation experience in a call centre environment.
* You are a goal orientated and driven to succeed individual.
* You have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to converse with high level decision-makers.
* You are able to work towards targets and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a successful team, contributing to team targets and income
* You are creative, resilient and eager to learn
Selection Criteria – Desirable:
* A graduate, preferably with a law degree.
* Proven success in a phone based sales role
* Knowledge of Salesforce
The Sales Development Representative will receive the following fantastic package:
* Basic salary: £23k with on target achievable commission – £50k – £60k a year.
The Sales Development Representative will receive the following benefits:
* A fantastic culture – open communication & transparency through daily huddles and strategic briefings.
* Free gym membership, regular social events, monthly massages, daily breakfast and fruit provided.
* Large, light and modern offices
* 8% employer contribution into your pension scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Health membership.
* £50 a month well-being allowance
* Access to employee discount platform
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Working hours: 8:30am – 5pm
If you would be interested in the Sales Development Representative role please apply below
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.