UK Jobs Board
Were Hiring An Experienced Sales Business Development Consultant
Job Contract Type: Self-Employed With 3 Months Trial Period with Potential to Permanent, all depending on performance results. Required To Start Immediately!
We are a Professional Christian Singles ( in their 30s-50s ) who provide Dating, Relationship Coaching and Matchmaking Services Agency called PortiaRoberts based in London, UK and will be looking to expand Internationally in the near future.
We are currently looking for a Practical Experienced High Ticket Sales Consultant to work with us in helping our agency's targeted niche members of Professional Christian Singles finding love, committed relationships and marriage!
* You will be cold calling B2B ( specifically targeting Corporate Office Companies, Private Members Clubs, Private Care Homes, Local authority organisations and Christian organisations who will have group professional single men and women looking for love ) booking meeting appointments with new potential clients to fully promote our agency's singles groups members packages for the new clients to sign up / register with our agency.
* As part of the role duties you will be required to carry out B2C sales calls, closing sales to the warm leads who have booked for sales calls for the new potential individual clients to sign up to our High Ticket Membership Packages.
* You will also be required to attend our Open Registration Singles Events in London ( both in personal or virtually every 2-3 months) closing the warm leads to sales ( new clients ).
It Essential that the Ideal ales Business Development Consultant candidate:
The practical solid cold-calling, business development, lead generation and high ticket sales experience at least a solide 3-5 Years with proven track record of the experience. You must be self-motivated, resilient dedicated, charismatic, humble, fun who can work at their own initiative as well as part of the team! An individual who will truly be committed to our agency's vision/ dream of truly desiring to helping our clients in getting the practical results that they are looking for and deserve. And be able to achieve agency's new businesses target group membership package contracts and high ticket new members sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis. You will essentially be a strong brand ambassador who is highly motivated, driven by results and works diligently to tell the world of Portia Roberts Ltd our vision for the brand.
* Overall role is to support the CEO to grow the business
* Develop and execute a sales strategy/approach
* Drive the lead generation process
* Proactively identify, qualify and strategically contact new potential prospects using a variety new business acquisition methods.
* Maintain a steady pipeline of business and Negotiate contracts with prospective clients.
* Build long-term and meaningful relationships with new leads; convert them into new clients and existing clients
* Close deals and bring in new wins for the business
* Eventually, will start growing the international sales side of the business.
Working Hours: Part Time 3 days per week, Salary: Commission Only With High Potential To Earn 50K-£60K OTE Per Annual at Generous 20% Per Closed Sale, with some clients re-occuring monthly payments up to 12 months.
Working Pattern: Remote, but occassionally will be required to attending client's booked appointment meetings with CEO and singles events ( every 2-3 months) in London, so flexibility is required.
To Find out more about our agency's services, please visit our website
If you have the essential, practical experience as Sales Consultant, Business Development or Lead Generation Consultant and that you are interested in the position, then we would like to hear from you soon! If you could email us with your most recent CV and responding to these Essential Practical Sales Consultant Questions below
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.