UK Jobs Board
Are you graduating college or university and contemplating the next step and looking at becoming a sales advisor?
You've invested in your education, now we want to invest in your sales advisor development!
We are a thriving sales advisor, customer service and marketing company based in Brighton. We have opportunities available within our ever-expanding sales and customer service team! We pride ourselves on a high standard of sales advisor coaching, product training, mentoring and support whilst providing our clients with new long term customers.
We are looking for driven people like you to join our friendly and fast growing sales team. Initially you'll be mentored and coached in promoting and selling our clients brand along with other ambitious and career minded people on our Development Programme.
As a graduate you are likely to have these ideal attributes:
– Self motivation and a strong work ethic
– Great personal presentation
– Strong team working skills
– A positive approach to problem solving and sales
– A passion to achieve goals
– A drive to succeed as a sales advisor
– Opportunities for career progression within a sales advisor role
– Recognition and rewards for performance
– Paid international trips for top performers
– Directors dinners for high performers
– Improved communication skills in a face to face environment
– Friendly and fun environments with a great social calendar
– one on one coaching and mentoring in business from industry leading professionals
Candidates must be over 18 and our client cannot accept Tier 4 Visas.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a successful and passionate team in a vibrant company and think these qualities best describe you, then please click the `APPLY` button to become a sales advisor.
Please attach a copy of your CV and contact details and, if you are successful, we will contact you by telephone .Graduates are welcome to apply to this commission only self- employed plus incentives sales and customer service role and applicants with experience in sales, customer service, retail, marketing, catering and hospitality, customer service training, field sales, marketing representative, waiter or waitress, call centre outbound and any other sales or customer service role could be at an advantage in our residential and events environments.
Apply now for the chance of an immediate start.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.