UK Jobs Board
We are recruiting for a highly regarded client in the private sector who have a number of vacancies in Croydon and the surrounding areas.
The role will be based on site and you will be tasked to maintain a high standard of nursing care within the unit. Ensuring that the environment provides an atmosphere, which supports the positive development of the patient’s behaviour and mental state. To supervise and support care staff, ensuring effective professional leadership.
Duties will include –
* Ensure that nursing care, assessment and treatment is delivered within the clinical ethos of the unit.
* Provide supervision and support to the care team.
* Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
* Ensure that the Senior Nurse Manager is informed of any clinical, administrative or management decisions that have been made on during their absence.
* Work effectively with other professional colleagues ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual.
* Assess individual needs in areas agreed by the Multi- disciplinary team.
* Maintain a high standard of record keeping in relation to individual patient needs and progress.
* Assist with and organise admission, leave and discharge of patients.
* Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes.
* Take a lead role in the assessment of functional skills, and the implementation of programmes to develop these.
* Positively contribute to the daily activities and treatment programmes.
All applicants will require the following –
* Ideally a minimum 6 months recent relevant experience
* A current NMC PIN
* Full occupational health immunisation
* Be competent in the performance of clinical and professional procedures and practices, bringing to the immediate attention of the Hospital Manager any variations in these practices.
* Liaise effectively with all members of the multi- disciplinary team.
* Have in- depth knowledge of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct and Standards of Administration of Medicine and ensure that all practice conforms to these standards.
* Have an understanding of the Care Standards Act 2000 and practice within the requirements of this legislation.
* Understand the importance of confidentiality within the role.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please apply now and one of the recruitment team will be in contact to discuss in more detail and guide you through the recruitment process
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.