UK Jobs Board
Turner & Townsend are currently recruiting for an experienced Resourcing Advisor / Resourcer to help support the direct recruiting efforts within our fast paced, real estate divisions. The role can be based out of our Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds office
* Accountable for supporting the management of best in class talent attraction and talent acquisition activities in our infrastructure & real estate divisions.
* Recruiting the industries finest Cost Managers, Project Managers and PMO specialists to help us deliver complex schemes and major projects and programmes across the real estate and infrastructure sectors in the north of England
* Reporting into an experienced Recruitment & Resourcing Manager, finding great people for our organisation and managing a quality "end to end" recruitment process.
* This role would suit an experienced Resourcer who is looking for more variety and development into a 360 Internal Recruiter role in a thriving business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for sourcing candidates and managing the candidate journey throughout the recruitment process
* Working with hiring managers to understand the resourcing requirements for the business.
* Holds a Turner & Townsend LinkedIn Recruiter seat and actively sources and pipelines candidates
* Shortlist potential candidates and undertake any initial screening
* Co-ordinate and arrange interviews with candidates and hiring managers
* Embedded usage and compliance of the ATS functionality
* Update ATS in real time to cover full candidate journey to maintain accurate MI data
* Actively involved in experienced hire recruitment projects, e.g. IR35 compliance, GDPR and social media campaigns etc
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.