UK Jobs Board
Residential Property Paralegal
Battersea, SW London
Our client is an established Legal 500 firm, operating from 2 offices in SW London. Due to continued growth, they are recruiting an experienced paralegal to join their well-established Property Department in their Lexcel accredited firm.
Main responsibilities are:
* Assisting Solicitors with casework covering all conveyancing matters
* Attending meetings, taking instructions and running cases
* Compiling documents, scheduling diaries and dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costings
* Effective legal research
* Ensuring compliance with file management
This role would suit candidates who have previous experience of running conveyancing cases.
What they are looking for
* Paralegal with experience of running their own conveyancing cases with a clear understanding of Conveyancing Law
* Must be able to demonstrate a passion in this area of law
* Dedicated and client focused
* Strong academics with a minimum of 2:1
* Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
* Exceptional client care skills
* Strong communication skills
For more information about this Residential Property Paralegal role please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.