UK Jobs Board
Would you like the opportunity to join a national development consultancy operating across the UK? With expertise in planning, Urban Design, Environmental and Sustainability, their business has seen continued success and growth over the last 15 years, establishing themselves as one of the leading national consultancies.
This multi award winning team are now on the lookout for an experienced Layout Designer to join them. Working on a variety of projects from small developments to large high-volume housing, this role will offer an individual to the opportunity to challenge and develop themselves in a fast paced environment. With the majority of clients being residential developers, it is necessary for the right candidate to have relevant layout design experience, and previous employment with a house builder or practice in a similar field is essential.
• Production of sketch schemes and feasibility studies
• Strong skills in preparing site layout designs for planning consent
• Production of design and access statements
• Good knowledge of strategic planning for large developments
• Liaise with planning authorities and external consultants
• Good knowledge of masterplanning and urban design
• Consulting with clients from brief through to completion
• Project management skills are highly advantageous
• Knowledge of housing standards and house types
• Excellent remuneration package with supportive career progression
• Work for a reputable, nationally recognised consultancy who excel in the quality of their work
• This role will allow you to work on nationally recognised projects
• Enjoy a level of autonomy within your work
• Opportunity to be promoted through growth within the organisation
If you would like to know more about the vacancy or find out other opportunities within the Architectural Industry, please contact Will Elliott on (phone number removed) or apply online to send your CV
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.