UK Jobs Board
* You will working for an established recycling company based in Oldbury as a factory labourer.
* It is a striaght forward job knocking the tops of fires extingishers with a hammer, taking them apart and loading them in to a skips.
* Recycling fire protection equipment using hand tools.
* General warehouse work.
* Manual handling including heavy lifting.
* Ability to use a variety of hand tools.
* Manual handling.
* 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
* This is a temporary position initially for 16 weeks that starts immediately.
* If you feel it is for you please apply.
* You may also be considered for other positions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.