UK Jobs Board
South Staffordshire College are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment and Sales Executive to join the team on a full time and permanent basis.
The salary on this role is excellent – reflecting the colleges desire to continue with their recent significant improvements by hiring only the best and most dedicated tutors & Support staff out there. Is that you? Apply today and Protocol will give you a call to take your application further.
Why work with South Staffordshire College?
* They are officially the best college in the West Midlands for apprenticeship achievement and well above the national average
* All their campuses are really easy to get to, by public and college transport
* You get to make the most of great facilities – with their Animal Zone, Wedge art gallery, motor vehicle workshop, restaurants, fully equipped music recording studios, salons, collaborative and inspiring learning spaces, gym and a new investment into Agricultural Technology
* They work in partnership with some of the best employers
* They've invested in the most cutting edge technology, Google Apps for Education (G Suite) including Gmail and cloud storage for every student
* To engage with employers to generate business opportunities and maximize recruitment to Apprenticeships, adult education programs & commercial training.
The person and qualifications
* Previous experience of working to meet both individual and team sales targets whilst delivering an excellent customer service.
* You should have a proven track record and experience of working in the field of business development in an education and/or commercial training related sector, hold a level 3 qualification or have relevant vocational experience.
* Applicants must have access to a car as travel to different campuses, events and employer visits is essential.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.