UK Jobs Board
Recruitment Consultant – Education Sector
Location: Birmingham city centre
Basic Salary: £30,000
£90,000 on target earnings in your first year.
This is NOT a "Cold Calling" environment – here quality and a high level of customer service are the key to success.
We are now recruiting for a thriving independent recruitment organization that delivers on giving you all the training and support you've been looking for.
Schools are wonderful clients to work with and Education Recruitment is a refreshing sector to work in, you can build long lasting relationships with clients and don't have to adopt the typical hard sell approach used in recruitment. This is a fast paced environment, but the clients are a joy to work with and make every day fly by.
A 360 Education Recruitment Consultants role:-
* Taking the reins of an existing established desk within the Education sector
* Working within the Primary and SEN team
* Maintaining a strong existing network of clients
* Your client base will be schools and you'll be meeting your clients face to face in order to develop relationships further
* Become a specialist in the Education market
* Minimum one years' recruitment agency experience in the education sector.
* You will be motivated, resilient and target driven
* A great communicator that isn't pushy or mainstream sales based
* Have a steady work history and can demonstrate success.
* Be keen to learn, and possess a natural ability to think on your feet and
* under pressure.
* You Must be able to drive with access to your own car
* In-house training.
* Good salaries.
* Excellent bonus schemes.
* Progression and Career opportunities
* Vibrant team
Working here is an exciting venture where no two days will be the same, if you are up for a challenge and looking for a refreshing new environment and you have personality, sense of humour and enthusiasm!!
Then please click APPLY NOW!!
HS Resourcing is an independent recruitment to recruitment consultancy that focuses on helping experienced Recruitment Consultants achieve the right role for them.
My name is Helen Sharif, Director and I am always happy to have an informal exploratory chat about current opportunities and listen to your exact requirements.
All contact details are on the HS Resourcing website. Please always be rest assured that I only operate in the strictest of confidence
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.