UK Jobs Board
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
Salary – £20,000 – 27,000 basic plus bonus
Home and office hybrid role
Anderson Scott have experienced an incredible steep growth in business in 2021 and have secured some amazing national and global clients. This has created a very exciting role for a hybrid recruitment consultant / Account Manager. This role is predominately to support the team with all manner of resourcing activities and managing a portfolio of key accounts who have ongoing recruitment needs.
This role will suit an individual with previous recruitment consultant experience but thrived within account management projects rather than hard sales.
* Resourcing candidates for existing roles throughout the UK
* Screening candidates thoroughly through telephone calls and TEAMS interviews
* Sending communication and correspondence to confirm and book interviews
* Head hunting activities (training will be given if necessary)
* Account manage clients, delivering exceptional customer services
* To take responsibility and ownership of own recruitment projects
* Updating Excel spreadsheets
* Writing and advertising vacancies on job boards, LinkedIn and all social media
* Undertaking candidate marketing and sales activity during quieter spells in resourcing
* Working with pace and sense of urgency to generate candidate shortlists
* Having a determined attitude to seek out candidates within challenging market places
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent writing skills
* IT literate with Microsoft Office 365 inc. Word, Teams, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
* Highly organised and with initiative to foresee recruitment challenges and have solutions / suggestions and action plans.
* A team player and positive attitude
* Social Media skills would be advantageous as there is scope to develop our online activity
As this role offers home working options, we would need the candidate to have a home office set up in order to make this a viable option.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.