UK Jobs Board
Are you an experienced, ambitious 360 education sector Recruitment Consultant looking for the opportunity to work for a well-established recruitment agency based in central Birmingham? We're looking for driven recruitment professionals who want to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking to work for a financially stable company, who promote a good work/life balance.
If you're an experienced education Recruitment Consultant who's looking for a role that will give you reduced hours in the school holidays, as well as a highly competitive commission scheme – with no threshold at all – then please read on.
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to:-
* Developing a strong client base in the by creating and building long term client relationships
* Sell recruitment solutions over the phone and face to face
* Make and attend business meetings with new and existing clients
* Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and clients both face to face and over the telephone
* Work on a warm desk that has plenty of lapsed clients to convert and
* Be comfortable working to realistic margins and KPI targets
We can offer an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant:-
* A highly competitive commission structure (with no threshold)
* Lots of sales competitions with plenty of great prizes
* A very friendly team environment
* Late start/early finish on Fridays
* Reduced working hrs in all school holidays!
If you're an experience education sector Recruitment Consultant and this sounds like your perfect role then please press Apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.