UK Jobs Board
iCare24 is a leading healthcare provider supplying staffing solutions in to the NHS and Private healthcare sector nationally. Awarded on National Frameworks as an approved NHS Supplier. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a Healthcare Consultant to join our Business.
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse, and involves:
* Resourcing Nurses and carers through various methods, Cold calling/Job boards/Socials.
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
* Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
* Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
* Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as job boards, social media etc.
* Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
* Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
* Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
* Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
* Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
* Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
* Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
* Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
* Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
* Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Min 2 years’ experience in Sales or Recruitment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.